So I’ve been wanting to start doing small makeup clips & reviews for so long now and I’ve finally started!
A lot of people were asking me about the orange & brown eye makeup look that was on my Insta story and my snap 2 weeks ago ❤️
I tried to recreate the look in this short clip on my Instagram using the same products! But added liner 🙂
Please excuse my hair haha, I let it dry naturally for a change and I promise Im getting my roots done this week! (hair care and product routine will be posted in the next few days)
1. For my eye base I used : Tayla-Blue by Hot!mess light to medium contour kit in 2
2. I then used number 4 to start building the overall colour to my eye!
3. To my lid I added Sephora’s own eye shadow range in “Mango & Shake N224”
4. In my crease I added the copper tone eyeshadow in the Makeup Revolution “Beyond Flawless” pallet.
5. I used my Tayla-Blue by Hot!mess light to medium contour kit in 6 in the crease again to make sure that everything was blended.
6. Back to the Makeup Revolution pallet – I used the lightest colour on my brow bone and inner corner.
7. To line the eyes I used Maybelline “Master Ink”
8. For mascara I used L’oreal “Volume Million Lashes”
9. For the waterline I used a white pencil from Rimmel.
10. To highlight I used Tayla-Blue by Hot!mess light to medium contour kit in -3
For my foundation I used L’oreal True Match in – 6.N Honey
Contour – Tayla-Blue by Hot!mess light to medium contour kit
Concealer – Mac Studio Fix Concealer in NC20
Blush – Mac – Peach Twist
Eyebrows – Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow in Soft Brown
Lips – Mac – Creme Cup
Lip liner – Mac Whirl
Setting Spray – Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water
Hope you Enjoyed